Tillingbourne Farm and Smokery | FAQ
page-template-default,page,page-id-1312,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,vertical_menu_enabled,no_animation_on_touch,qode_grid_1300,side_area_uncovered_from_content,qode-theme-ver-13.3,qode-theme-bridge,disabled_footer_top,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.5.2,vc_responsive


Frequently Asked Questions


Can we bring our dogs
We have our own resident farm dogs and live stock on site, so unfortunately other dogs aren’t allowed onto the premises.

Are there toilets on site?
Yes we have one toilet located at the Farm shop for public use.

What type of refreshments are there?
A range of hot and cold drinks, ice creams. Lunches and breakfasts can be arranged in advance.

Is there shelter in case of bad whether?
Yes, we have a seated area inside the farm shop.

Is there disabled access?
Yes, there is disabled access to the shop and to the coarse fishery.

Can we consume our own food on the premises?
Yes you can

Can we feeds the animals?
Only by food provided by staff, please do not feed animals with your own food.

Can we take photographs?
Yes you can

Do children need adult supervisors?
Yes, any child under the age of 16 needs to be accompanied by an adult. We require one person over the age of 18 per six children.

Is there an admission charge?
Yes, admission is £3 per person.

Can we have a BBQ?
Yes you can, please see http://tillingbournetrout.com/bbqs-and-parties/

Can we swim/paddle in the water?
Due to health and safety we are unable to allow anybody to enter the water.

Can we play football/cricket in the field?
Yes as long as there are no functions booked.

On site parking?
Yes we have a large car parking area and additional parking if required.

Do you provide bait/tackle?
We provide bait and tackle for the catch your own pond (children’s fishing). You need to provide your own bait and tackle for the Coarse fishery.

Can you smoke products for us?
Yes we can please see http://tillingbournetrout.com/products/smoking-services/

Do you supply restaurants and pubs?
Yes we do, please contact us at orders@tillingbournetrout.com for further information.

Do you take orders?
Yes we do, please contact us at orders@tillingbournetrout.com for further information.

Can you arrange platters, party food or gift hampers?
contact us at orders@tillingbournetrout.com for further information


Tours and Groups

How many teachers are required for school visits?
One adult over the age of 18 per six children.

How many guests can bring?
You can bring up to 50 guests.

Can hot and cold food be arranged?
Yes in advance, please discuss this when booking.

Are you insured?
Yes we hold a full public/product/employee liability insurance. Copies of these documents can be provided when needed.

We take no responsibility for theft or damage to vehicles or belongings whilst on site.

On site parking for coaches/minibuses
Yes we do.